Wednesday 3 June 2015

Wishlist | Dresslink

Hello There dear followers!
 Popping in to quickly share with you my wish lists at one of the internet shops, that i will soon be cooperating with! Dresslink has all the clothes with super cheap prices! So when looking through their website, i chose my 9 favorite pieces! 
Here they are! Going from top to bottom, check out links and see how cheap and amazing the clothes are! Read reviews of happy customers and see photos from different angles, which will give you pretty good idea of how pretty good the clothes are:) hehe 



For now, thats it! A quick visit, since i haven't shared anything in some time already..  All though, If you're following me on Instagram (@ manyashaa) you should know Ive been visiting Madrid, which means soon I'll be sharing my looks with you! Yeyy:) 
Follow me on Insta and stay tuned for some news :) 

-xoxo Masha

2 comments:

  1. Adorei o colar statement !!! Aliás, ando à procura de um assim :P Beijinho, Regina **

    Giveaway http://www.alanaandkyra.com/giveaway-pimp-your-style/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cada vez adoro a dresslink.
    Bjs

    http://omeuoutroladoeu.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete